CASA DA MÚSICA BY REM KOOLHAS/OMA



Project: Casa da Música
Local: Porto 
Year: 2017
Client: shooting with IPF - Instituto Português de Fotografia



I've already shot Casa da Música once, with my analog camera. However a public space, the access is limited in the interior space. You can go there and visit: Casa da Música has regular group tours to the iconic comtemporary architecture building, and experience the space.

So, as I've never been there in a guided group tour, I only had access to shoot the exterior architecture. Although, last week we took a fild trip there and were allowed to explore the interior space of Casa da Música, roaming though concrete oblique walls and edgy staircases, we even got lost inside the labyrinth dimension of the building. These are some of the photos I shot there.



















  



  



Comments