LEIXÕES CRUISE TERMINAL BY LUÍS PEDRO SILVA




Last time I went to Leixões Cruise Terminal, I went with IPF group. 
We had to share the space with 3 guided tours to the building, so we entered and walked though the building and ended on the rooftop. There was where we were suposed to start shooting, and then make the inverse way back to the main entrance. As everyone started setting their tripods, I went back to the ground floor. Few minutes latter the rooftop would be filled by a crowd of 100+ people, so I though that would be a good oportunity to shoot the interior instead. 

About 2 to 3 hours latter I came back to the rooftop and realised, as I expected, I had the space all for myself. You learn how to wait in Photography, to grant the space and to make time for shooting. I think it's a good lesson: to wait. In Architecture. In Photography. In Life.









***

Follow my instagram for daily updates and secret stories! 

Comments